WISH

I had a wish to call you mine,

Your hands would be in mine,

Your steps would walk with mine,

Your smile would not fall from my lips,

Your sorrows would spill from my eyes,

Your shadow would cover my body,

I had a wish to call you mine.


I had a wish to decorate you myself,

I would make you sleep on my shoulders,

Taking your palm in my palm,

The lines of fate and heart would meet,

I had a wish to make you mine.


I had a wish to come to your city to meet you,

I would get a bracelet from the goldsmith and put it on your hand,

I would take you around your city with me,

I would call you mine.


I had a wish that my name would be mentioned in your talks,

I had a wish that my concern would come to your mind,

I had a wish that when my eyes get wet,

I would get my tears wiped with your hands,

I had a wish to call you mine.  Well...this wish is just a wish,

It cannot become a reality,

You got so angry with me that you cannot be mine,

I call you mine and you accept me,

My luck cannot be so good,

If it was my decision, I would have announced my decision,

If you had agreed, I would have made you a queen,

No matter how many people were there in the gathering,

I would have told everyone that you are mine,


I had a wish to make you mine...

Yes... I would have made you mine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Farewell

Now Ask